Wednesday, January 10, 2018

[enter-talk] AN IDOL WHO GAVE OUT HIS NUMBER TO SONG MINO TODAY

Someone wrote their phone number on a piece of tissue and gave it to Mino
That someone is BTOB's Seo Eunkwang ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
During the live interview, Mino revealed it

Mino: I was hanging out in the backstage and randomly, this hyung wrote his number down on a tissue and waited to give it to me
People: Ooooooh
Seungyoon: Oh... That's some refined technique
Mino: So I'm going to meet with him ^^ (?) (t/n: to meet also implies to "date" in certain context)
People: OOoooohh
Mino: (shocked) No no, I didn't mean it this way, I'll meet him as a friend

Isn't this too cute?? Eungkwang nim wrote his number on a piece of tissue ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 



post response:
[+252][-4]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.10 19:23 신고하기
Seriously Seo Eunkwang, just because it's Mino, he had to make it all special for him...
135
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.10 19:19 신고하기
He said the Eunkwang waited for him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So Eunkwang was already in the backstage ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He probably wanted to make sure that Mino 100% received his number so during their backstage interview, he shouted "Song Mino!!!!!!" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  ㅜㅅㅜ
103
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.10 19:22 신고하기
I really like Eunkwangie.. He also said in his live while going to work that he will give his number to Mino so I found him likable.. He also greeted him in the backstage and really cheered loudly when Winner performed ..^^
95
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.10 19:25 신고하기
No Mino nimㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThank you for receiving the numberㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the killing part: we will meet up
35
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.10 20:01 신고하기
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI'm an inner circle and I like this so muchㅋㅋㅋㅋ I saw that video where Eunkwang nim shouted to Mino "Song Mino!!!!"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'll support their friendship....
32
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com