Monday, January 29, 2018

[enter-talk] KIM JAEHWAN'S FANS AREN'T THE ONES FIGHTING AGAINST MONSTA X'S FANS


During Seoul Gayo Daejun, Kim Jaehwan shook hands with Monsta X.
But Monsta X's fans were all accusing him saying "why are they friends" they started sending him personal attacks and stuff like "Don't be friends with him".
It was freaking b*llshit. All the related terms are people just blindly attacking Jaehwan. You really expect the fans to stay still?

post response:
[+560][-21]
original post: here

ㅅㅇㅂ |2018.01.29 07:56 신고하기
To be honest I acknowledge that there are a bunch on f*ckers in Monsta X's fandom. I apologize to Wannables on their behalves. I'm also from the same fandom, but even I fought with those crazy b*ches. Those people always try to diss other people and try to drag them by their hair, but the Monsta X fans who are sane always try our best to contain them. Ha I just want to apologize once again to Wannables ㅠㅠ My picks were Sewoon and Jaehwan ㅠㅠ I'm so upset with this situation ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Please just vent as much as you want Wannables ㅠㅠ후
189
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.29 04:40 신고하기
_F*ck it's my first time seeing a fandom against a friendship ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He didn't do anything yet gets personal attacks
137
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.29 04:39 신고하기
So what if they get along? It's not like Kim Jaehwan did something wrong. What's up with them?
107
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.29 19:37 신고하기
Let's not touch Jaehwan. His fandom is Wannable and his company CJ
62
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.29 12:38 신고하기
I can prove that I'm a Monsta X fan and seeing these people on Twitter made me so mad. I was searching up my oppas on Twitter and all the related posts were people dragging themㅋㅋㅋㅌㅋㅋ The own fandom people calling Monsta X out and stirring sh*t with other singers are all losing in the endㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They are the same people who would find some BTS and Wanna one members handsome and diss all the other members they claim are uglyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ And one of the members they hate turned out to be Kim Jaehwan that's why they were so pissed seeing them being friends ... Their reason for hating him is so stupid it's literally because he's a typical "Korean boy" the more time I spent fangirling on Monsta X the more I realized that there are a lot of weird people on Twitter from our fandom...
43
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.29 05:06 신고하기
Seriously why are people swearing at Kim Jaehwan? I was searching for Lee Minhyuk on Twitter and saw this;; The fans are embarrassing themselves. Either they have no brain or they have no principles
31
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.29 21:37 신고하기
If you watched the video Lee Minhyuk is actually the first one who went up to Jaehwan ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But why is Jaehwan getting hate ㅋㅋㅋ I'm dumbfounded
29
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com