Monday, January 29, 2018

[teen stories] WHEN DO YOU REALLY FEEL LIKE WANTING TO DIE? (TRIGGER ALERT)


Everyone, when do you feel like wanting to die?
 
For me, my household is having a bad time financially. We’re one of those families that receives support from the government. My mom is the one who provides for the house alone. Something happened on a random day and my mom really got mad and was screaming and she told us to leave the house, to leave her alone and to buy our food ourselves… seriously, I just want to die. I know that I can’t do anything to help my mom in all my existence… I feel like if I disappeared, my mom would be able to live more comfortably… I just want to die

post response:
[+134][-4]
original post: here
ㅇ |2018.01.29 03:57 신고하기
For me it’s when I don’t see the purpose of living anymoreㅋㅋㅋ I don’t even know what to do with my life and I have no dream. I also don’t see any future in meㅋㅎ
156
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.29 03:53 신고하기
I just have so many times when I thought of dying that I don’t even know
125
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.29 06:18 신고하기
My mom always tells me that I’m a bast*rd that’s not even human, how can she give birth to someone like me, that I should get out, that she wants me to die, that she has a lot of things that she can’t do anymore because of me, why I was born without her consent, and that I should live without a motherㅇㅇthat’s when I feel like dying… depression really is hitting me hard. I even devised suicide plans but I don’t know why I’m still living. The human life is so tiring
56
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.29 05:03 신고하기
When I feel alone
51
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.29 18:25 신고하기
It’s so hard to live in a competitive country like ours
48
1

밍 |2018.01.29 21:03 신고하기
When I feel like I don’t have any genuine friend?
38
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com