Thursday, January 25, 2018

[enter-talk] WOW I ATTENDED SEOUL GAYO DAEJUN TODAYㅋㅌㄱㅌㄱㄱㅋㄱㅋㅋㅋ

Image result for seoul music award 2018
(pic not included)

The EXO-Ls are rallied to do the fan chants there were freaking lots of people, and I think that EXO-Ls were the most numerous. F*ck it was so cold and I was trembling from the cold while waiting for a friend and there was a random EXO-L who was also waiting for a friend next to meㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
She gave me a Selkomdalkom (t/n: Korean candy) and marshmallows. My bias is Wanna one, she asked me who my bias were and I told her that I liked Park Woojin and we just started chatting, she just left a moment agoㅋㅌㄱㅌㄱㅋㅋㅋㅋ

post response:
[+227][-49]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.25 17:36 신고하기
EXO-Ls are playing Doraelie-mon today again
79
9

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.25 17:25 신고하기
EXO-Ls are kind
60
73
 > Are people downvoting because they've never met us? All the off-fans are freaking kind, they would give out jellies, candies, chocolate, etc. (T/n: off-fan = offline)
 > Kind actions are kind actions, look at people attacking this comment... So scary
ㅇ |2018.01.26 01:33 신고하기
The obsession with the proofs is too real ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
37
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.26 01:52 신고하기
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Do they always become Doraelie-mon during award seasons.. So warm, EXO-Ls are pretty, they're my pride, EXO and EXO-Ls ㅠㅅㅠ the best 
26
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.26 05:53 신고하기
Armys do something kind-> Wow indeed indeed Armys are so kind! 
EXO-Ls do something kind-> Do you have any shame? Give me proofs~ Can you guys stop it with the hair grabbing already?
21
2

믬 |2018.01.26 03:40 신고하기
It's such a kind act, why are people saying this is fake;; And those people out there saying that this is only the minority, do you even know how many EXO-Ls are out there? How can you distinguish those who are kind and those who aren't? It's not like EXO-Ls are only 2 people. And how can you tell that this is fake?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I seriously acknowledge that EXO-Ls have done a lot of mistakes, but every time they do something good, people always say "this is fake, where are the proofs? Do you have any shame?" is it so hard to praise someone doing good actions....
21
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.26 00:43 신고하기
How am I supposed to believe this without proofs?
17
15

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com