Friday, February 9, 2018

[enter-talk] CURRENT WHEREABOUTS OF NOH YUNHO WHO GOT ELIMINATED FROM NO MERCY (=FREAKING HANDSOME)

He was a 7 years trainee at Starship but then he got eliminated from No Mercy and I was f*cking sad. Do you guys remember him?
When he got eliminated, I cried so hard…
 
Anyways, he now got added to a boy group called VAV under the name of Ayno.
They came back recently with a mini album called SPOTLIGHT
 







“Right now, it may be hard at this moment but it makes me wonder if someday, the tables will turn~ to be honest, I’m having it really hard right now but one of the reason for me to endure through it is to believe that the tables will turn one day! So, let’s both find strength. Even though we are all walking on different paths, the destination will be good.”
One of his fans was having a hard time and sent him a message on his Instagram and he replied to her like that… I acknowledge Yunho’s personality

post response:
[+233][-13]
original post: here


ㅇㅇㅇ |2018.02.09 16:45 신고하기
He was just a baby during No Mercy but he’s grown up so much nowㅜㅜㅜㅜ
104
1

힝 |2018.02.09 16:41 신고하기
Yunho came to our school once but why didn’t I know about him…
96
1

하 |2018.02.09 16:29 신고하기
He was my bias during No Mercyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I found VAV’s song good this time so I hope that they can do wellㅠㅠㅠ
92
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.09 19:02 신고하기
Why do I feel like the comments were written by workers?... the comments are always like this when this group makes a comeback
5
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.09 18:43 신고하기
But I hope that they would stop sponsoring posts about VAV on FB a bit
5
0




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com