Friday, February 9, 2018

[teens stories] IF YOU RECEIVED A CONFESSION, SHARE YOUR STORY

Image result for heart katalk


(pic not included)

I always have my hair tied up but one day, I let it down. There was this guy who always treated me well who came to me and was like “you look prettier with your hair up” and tied my hair for me;;
… it was during my 2nd year of elementary school ^^;; I haven’t had any other stories like that since then. Are you doing well JH-ah?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

post response:
[+226][-6]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.09 11:24 신고하기
I’ve never received a confession f*ck
269
3

ㄴ |2018.02.09 14:31 신고하기
There was some guy who fell for me one time and I felt it tooㅋㅋ my pen fell and he picked it up for me, so I smiled and thanked him and at that time… how can I put this… it just felt a bit weird and he would always stare at me and not really answer what I say well… anyways, he confessed to me later on and said that he found me pretty when I smiled at him back then so that’s how he fell for me
155
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.09 11:53 신고하기
When I was in middle school, there was this guy who sat next to me. He suddenly wrote in my textbook that he liked me and we ended up dating for 3 years before breaking up. But I still haven’t thrown away that textbook.
85
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.09 03:15 신고하기
Nowadays, there’s this guy who’s close to me who seems to be having a hard time so I asked him what’s up?? And he said to not think about it too much. But one of the oppas I know told me that he was having a hard time with his household. Since he lives close to me, I called him out and asked him if he was fine and stuffs. He then asked me how I knew about it and cried when trying to explain his situation to me… I was trying to calm him down and since it was cold, I told him to go home soon and that I would bring him home ㅋㅋㅋ but then when I told him “let’s go”, he suddenly gave me a hug from the back. Usually, we don’t do skinship with each other so I was like “are you crazy ㅡㅡ just come faster” and then we started to argue again. Then he thanked me for listening to his concerns and then said that I should go home first and that he would bring me. But then I said that I should be the one bringing him home. And we just kept being like “no, I should”, “no I should” and started arguing againㅋㅋ but then we ended up spending the night together and he said randomly that he saw me as more than a friend and said that he liked me. But he told me not to give him an answer and that I should get back to him tomorrowinstead. He brought me home in the end and I told him to just come inㅋㅋㅋㅋ so we just ended up watching TV without saying anything..
80
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.09 11:48 신고하기
Everyone, get out. I’m the one top at this. when we went on a school trip, we were on recreation and since this guy was the class president, he went in front of the class and was like “I have something to say, there’s actually someone I like! It’s XX! Let’s date!!!! Ahhhhh” and then he went at the back of the stage and the kids were all telling me to accept his confession. I freaking hated it so I didn’t give him any answers so everyone was like “booooooh” so I just held it inㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ when recreation was over, he came to me crying and asked me for a hug f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck, I just ignored him and escaped
71
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com