Friday, February 23, 2018

[enter-talk] IT'S SUCH A RELIEF THAT THERE'S NO ONE LIKE KANG DANIEL OR HWANG MINHYUN AROUND ME

It's such a relief that people like Kang Daniel and Hwang Minhyun aren't around me;;;
If they were people I knew, I would spend my entire life with a one sided love....
It's way better that they decided to become singers



Kang Daniel is so kind and gentle,
so I'll straight up fall in love with him in one go after my heart is fluttered...

He's also very clever and super responsible so I'll fall for him twice




Hwang Minhyun just fits the 'my sunbae' title too wellㅠㅜㅜ
He's sweet to everyone and he's kind so all the girls will fall for him
but the problem is that he's not only kind towards me...


+

Ong Seongwoo is bubbly and jokes well
Once he knows his jokes have worked, he'll just keep going at it!!
The extra oppa...

If they were around me in real life,
I seriously would live a one sided love life and be forever aloneㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋㄱㄱ

If Kang Daniel and Hwang Minhyun were around me
I wouldn't even be able to talk and I'll be in f*cking agony all the time...

But now that I'm fangirling over them, my life is also screwed..

post response:
[+201][-15]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2018.02.23 18:27 신고하기
If they were there in real life, I won't be able to get anything doneㅠㅜㅜㅠㅡ
93
19

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.23 17:32 신고하기
Kim Jaehwan To be honest it would be amazing to have a friend like Kim Jaehwan.. As a male friend I would always bicker with him but I think that I'll end up having a one sided crush on him.. ㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋ I feel like we'll have some kind of field trip and the pictures would be out and when discussing with my friend, they would say "Here's the guy I like!" and we would all end up saying "huh?! me too?!"
84
30

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.23 17:37 신고하기
To be honest the male friend image is straight up Byun BaekhyunㅋㅋㄱㅋㄱHe would be loud in the class and would be the mood makert..
75
71
ㅇㅇ |2018.02.23 19:45 신고하기
OP-yah I totally feel you ㅋㅋ But post like that will make other people explode with inferiority complex so it can piss off people ㅋㅋ So let's delete the post!^^
26
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.23 19:02 신고하기
If he looked at me like this, I won't be able to not fall for him ♥
26
19










0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com