Friday, February 23, 2018

[teen stories] DAEBAK! WENDY WAS IN THE SAME TEAM AS A OLD MEDALIST AT PYEONGCHANG! LOOK!!

Hello! I'm not a Korean, so I apologize in advance if I make any mistake.
I like RV and BP so I follow a lot of their accounts on Twitter
I was really shocked today
I saw this picture of Wendy :)









Wendy was in the golf varsity team
1. She was their maknae at 13 years old!!
2. It was when she lived in the US back in 2009
3. The varsity team is totally elite, their specs are daebak!
There were 4 girls in that team who are now in the hockey team
They're NWHL athletes
And one of them won a gold medal at Pyeongchang!!!
The I-fans are all showing interest in this






Is this fate?


I don't know how to use Pann so sorry!!
Please love Wendy a lot
I'm living in Toronto right now
so I've met Wendy before(?)
Wendy is a good person
I'll make another post tomorrow!




post response:
[+141][-14]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2018.02.23 23:09 신고하기
Son Seungwan is daebak
45
0
(talking about Wendy's school life, how she left Canada to study in Canada alone, was part of a choir and school musicals, then she was recommended from the soccer team and joined the golf team. etc.)
ㅇㅇ |2018.02.23 19:16 신고하기
Hul so Wendy is that good at sports ㅜㅠㅠ she's the best
27
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.23 18:31 신고하기
Hul! Your Korean is good!
23
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.24 01:48 신고하기
I bet this isn't even a foreigner but some teens pretending to suck at Korean to make a business postㅋㅋㅋㅋTeens stories..? This isn't even Fan-talk or Enter-talkㅋㅋㅋ And she used "Sera" as a nickname to not make it obvious ㅎㅎ And where are the kids who always downvote posts like these and tell people to go to enter-talk? Isn't this a rule in teens storiesㅋㅋ
14
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.24 00:32 신고하기
She's a foreigner and clearly said she doesn't know how to use Pann, why would we tell her to go in Enter-talk... That's just too mean, by the way your Korean is really good
14
3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com