Friday, February 23, 2018

[teens stories] WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH MY FRIEND WHO NEVER KEEPS OUR PROMISES?

Image result for miyazaki landscape gif
(pic not included)

It’s just like the title says, she seriously never keeps her promises (T/N: in Korean, promises can also mean “plans”). When we decided to watch a movie together, she overslept and forgot her money so I had to buy it for her. But then, I waited for her at the subway for over 30min. even if it’s just to meet for a bit, she would for sure be late by 5-10min. if I wait for her for 5 min and then ask her where she is, she would be like “I’m coming now” OTL;;;; ah I’m so mad seriously, she doesn’t even respect the plans that she makes herself either. She makes me wait and even borrows money from me. To be honest, because of her, I didn’t get to see the movie either and it looks like she will never be the one paying for me. Please give me some advice. She seriously never came once on time but I’m always on time. I’m seriously so mad.

post response:
[+329][-8]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.23 13:27 신고하기
I’m currently 39 y.o. and there are still people who are like this even now. Sweetie, there’s just no hope for them. You can talk to her about it but there is no way that she can completely fix this. Next time, just make sure that you schedule your meeting 30 min ahead.
125
3

ㅇ |2018.02.23 14:29 신고하기
Just don’t meet with her. There are no other way. It’s easier to just put your time into something else
104
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.23 11:54 신고하기
Do the same to her next time you guys meet
102
3

정답 |2018.02.23 14:16 신고하기
This is an easy thing to solve. First of all, when you go watch movies, reserve them in advance and pay separately. When you meet with her, don’t meet up at the subway or places like these but instead, tell her to meet at the movies. If your friend is late again, she’s wasting her own money and you can just tell her “I’ll go in first, take your time~” and she can’t even get mad at youㅎㅎ continue to do this and your friend won’t be late anymore
35
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.23 18:14 신고하기
I think that there’s no way that kids like this can ever fix this habit. Me too I had a friend like yours before and she was always like “sorry, sorry” but she would always be over 30 min late and would never fix it. I got so mad;; they don’t have any consideration for the person waiting f*ckㅋㅋㅋ she told me that I’m always waiting anyways and got mad at me insteadㅇㅇ I just cut ties with her
22
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com