Tuesday, February 20, 2018

[enter-talk] SERIOUSLY IU

Isn't it so fascinating that when she speaks, her voice is husky but when she sings, her voice is so clear, and she even produces and writes her own music. She continuously donates her money which is also amazing. Her voice also only gets better with time, I'm just looking forward to see what she can become next





post response:
[+334][-93]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.20 00:10 신고하기
I hope that IU and Uenas will spend an even happier year compared to last year
78
9

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.20 00:28 신고하기
I've always wanted to be a singer, but every time I look at IU I just receive a sense of shame? It's not from jealousy at all, it's just that seeing how even if her voice color is low and husky she can reach such high and pure notes when she sings, that's why people like her. But compared to how my voice is just low and husky so I keep thinking how people wouldn't like the way my voice sounds, I just want to have IU's pretty and clear voice too
55
6

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.19 23:47 신고하기
Agree Agree, when she speaks usually, her voice is so low and husky but once she sings, it's suddenly clear and pure, do you know how she does it?? Is this a singing method?
51
6

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.19 23:56 신고하기
IU's personality is so good, she just insists on always donating on causes she likes, it's so hard to keep donating money but she just keeps at it, I hope she does even better
31
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.20 01:29 신고하기
I seriously like IUㅠㅠ Someone deleted the comment but she was so cool that I saved it
27
2
"But the criteria of what's successful/good is seriously ambiguous, you can't satisfy everybody, you need to find your own way, and meet people who enjoys it your way. I think that being successful means finding people who like what you write and people who will be willing to listen to you"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com