Monday, February 26, 2018

[PC stories] WHEN DO YOU KNOW YOU'RE JOINING A FANDOM?

Image result for seventeen mansae gif



Hi PC-tizens!
I'm curious about the "road" you took to become a fangirl of your bias group :D
I'll share mine first (I fangirl on Seventeen):

1. I thought that they had an unique concept, but for the longest time I wasn't more interested than that (for like 1 year)
2. I started reading posts about them on translation websites and discovered they do their own stuff, especially their mansae song was so unique
3. I started getting more interested in their choreography because they stood out
4. started watching their "one fine day" documentary (?)
5. saving pics and watching fancams of specific members
then I realized I became a fangirl with a "bias" group!

What about you guys? When did you know you became a fangirl?

Have a story? Share it here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com