Monday, February 26, 2018

[theqoo] EXO SEHUN USUALLY A DANCE MEMBER, BUT THIS TIME HE WAS OFF-BEAT


The person next to EXO Kai's right is Sehun





He's the only one looking at the opposite direction



They were shifting left and right and he's the only one who shifted the other side

original post: here

1. Hul I thought this was Chanyeol, but it turned out to be Sehun, Chanyeol I'm sorry

2. Just say that they didn't have enough time to practice, why are people shielding thisㅋㅋ

3. I feel the most sorry for Kai... He's such a good dancer but because of those few kids who don't know how to dance, EXO are always getting sworn at for not getting the choreography right

4. Kai's hard carry

5. Ha I can't shield Sehun for this one... I wanted to swear at him so bad for not getting it right when I watched itㅋㅋㅋ  Nonetheless, EXO overall did a great job so this makes me even more mad because he's the only one who threw their hard work away

6. I really likes Sehun before because his dancing made a good impression on me but as time went by, he's gotten worse.

7. Sehun was a dance member??? No way, I thought that since he was so off that he must've been a visual member

8. EXO used to be EXO, what is going on...

9. I'm sure he was very nervous

10. It's either they didn't have enough time to practice or he was very nervous;; or maybe the music was too loud? EXO are usually not like this

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com