Monday, February 26, 2018

[instiz] CHA JUNHWAN TAKEN ABACK BY JAPANESE ATHLETE'S SKINSHIP




(thought he was passing by so moved) (sticks to him)



(taken aback) His expression ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Junhwan is so cute

post response: +2

original post: here

1. That's Hanyu Yuzuru???

2. Are they close..? OMG
 > If you go on Instagram you realize that the male skaters get along well, they played curling and even did speed skating togetherㅋㅋ 

3. I believe that since they're under the same coach, they eventually became close. I feel like Hanyu really has a nice personalityㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  He's always smiling warmly

4. Why do I find the Japanese athlete so handsome?

5. They always fool around each other, it's so cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Looks like Hanyu is very clingy with Junhwanㅋㅋㅋ  Just looking at their pictures... You feel like he's very friendly

7. It's nice to see them friendsㅜㅜ 

8. I'm envious of Hanyu's sociability

9. Because of what Hanyu did in the past, I can't bring myself to like him... I hope his friendship with Junhwan stops
 > Me too, because of his personality controversies, I quit the fandom...

10. Hanyu looks like he has lots of aegyoㅋㅋㅋ  Junhwan is so cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅝㅓ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com