Tuesday, February 13, 2018

[teen stories] I'LL EXPLAIN YOOK JIDAM'S POSITION SIMPLY

Please try to imagine I'm Yook Jidam right now ^^

I'm randomly surfing on the internet and find a role play article about Kang Daniel?
I would think "No but what the hell is this!? They're sharing my private relationship's conversation with Kang Daniel and creating a role play article with the exact same content....!!!! Aren't they stalking me? What? How do they know Daniel?? I need to contact him"

(contacting Daniel).... Doesn't answer (I'm pissed off)
(contacting Ong whom Daniel introduced me to)......Doesn't answer (pissed off)

Let me rant on IG
I'm venting with my mind all blurred out now and this is such an unbelievable scandal,
I'm only speaking the facts and I'm the victim.

Do you think this is accurate?


|"This seriously extremely sucks...Oh...Wow... What to do she's even more of a fool than meㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋAh your stalking is illegal you know?? This is seriously freaking (?)ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋOng SeongwuㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSend a DM to Kang Daniel your purple purple (?) Wow I can't deal with this I had to read all of thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhat is this talking aboutㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"




"This not some commoners' blog, this is actually our conversation, ha I'm going crazy seriously"

post response:
[+418][-24]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.14 09:35 신고하기
Just send Yook Jidam to the mental hospitalㅋㅋㅋ That's just a role play post written for fun, but she's going off on that post, please just work on your rap
248
32

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.14 02:49 신고하기
Am I the only one wondering why she posted this on her IG? Sorry ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
201
11

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.14 02:47 신고하기
The OP who wrote the role play post was sworn at for being a stalker and had to close her blog f*ck...
184
11

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.14 11:26 신고하기
Reading Kasper's post, it does seem like they met each other whether it was actually dating or just a some ㅋㅋㅋ But still, Yook Jidam doesn't seem in the right mind ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Looks like now that Kang Daniel is doing well, she's thinking "Yup that's the kid I've known^^"ㅋ She's making it so obviousㅋㅋ
148
10

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.14 11:30 신고하기
But Ong Seongwu has nothing to do with this.. Please correct this.. Ong Seongwu only met Daniel on Produce 101..
139
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.14 02:51 신고하기
No but it's actually quite possible they did date,,
122
62

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.14 11:48 신고하기
ㅋㅋㅋShe was so desperate to make it obvious that she was close with Kang Daniel for a little while but had no proofs.. In the end, she found a role play post and took a screencap and showed it offㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's such a mess.. She could've just said that they were close and there would've been an article about it.. Poor Kang Daniel
93
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com