Tuesday, February 13, 2018

[teen stories] DO YOU THINK CELEBRITIES ACTUALLY LIKE THEIR FANS?

Image result for kakaotalk smile
(pic not included)

I've never been a fan so I don't really know...
Celebrities have a lot of smiling pictures taken during fansign events right?
But I really wonder if those smiles are genuine or not

post response:
[+124][-4]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.14 03:24 신고하기
I think that Chanyeol is very genuine.. He even has an EXO-L tattoo on his body
408
337

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.14 03:14 신고하기
ㅇㅇ The truth is that there are barely any celebrities who really care for their fans~~
244
70

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.14 03:15 신고하기
The celebrity world is a real makjang, it's all pretense 
209
19

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.14 07:57 신고하기
I'm pretty sure they don't like their fans, rather they should be thankful...? I think that their gratefulness exceeds their love 8ㅅ8 Being grateful isn't as easy as you think it is
136
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.14 08:14 신고하기
I'm sure that there are some who feel really grateful towards their fans, but personally, I can't trust them. My unnie is an adult and she's working in the service industry as a part timer. They have to act so gently towards their clients (actually it's over the top) but once they go home, they just swear behind their backs... And they have it really hard too, I'm pretty sure that for celebrities, their job consist of providing a service everyday and in exchange they receive money from the fans who are like their clients. There's no much difference between the two. All they have to do is sign some hundreds of autographs and give some high fives... That's just what I think
98
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.14 09:01 신고하기
Who knows, if it was me and I was to attend a fansign and meet some fans who would touch my face and tell me to do weird stuff, I would be so turned off. Especially when they go "Oppa say something heart fluttering" I would feel so disgusted if I heard a request like that, but I still need to do it nonetheless. Then they'll take my name and start writing some fiction by pairing me with another member and fantasize on meㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
68
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com