Tuesday, February 13, 2018

[teens stories] AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO FEELS LIKE DYING IN THIS NEW SEMESTER?

When I was in elementary school, my heart used to palpitate every time we went into a new semester and I was so excited.
But ever since middle school, for every year throughout the 3 years, I could never adjust in the first 3 months so I would just go home and cry.
It’s to the point that I’m traumatized by these 3 first months of school.
 
This time, I’m entering high school and there are so many kids that I don’t know of. Looks like I’ll have a hard time adjusting myself once again. I’m so scared that I’m feeling like dying. Are there any kids like me?
post response:
[+853][-8]
original post: here
ㅇ |2018.02.13 02:18 신고하기
Me tooㅠㅠ I seriously hate starting a new semester… I hate being awkward with each other. I just feel like they are pushing the reset button to hell every time
180
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.13 01:11 신고하기
That’s me. When I went into my 2nd semester of my 1st year middle school, I got bullied and I couldn’t get used to it and I found the 3 first months so hard. I’m going to high school right now and I don’t know any kid but I hope that it will go buy like my 2nd and 3rd year of middle school. Let’s all find strengthㅠㅠㅠ
137
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.13 01:11 신고하기
You’re seriously like me… me too, I even hate the word ‘first 3 months’
95
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.13 10:27 신고하기
Honestly speaking, I enjoy new semesters… meeting new friends is so fun
66
64

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.13 11:41 신고하기
I’m the opposite, I have fun the first 3 months and then it all flips aroundㅋㅋㅋlet’s be strongㅜㅜ
41
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com