Friday, March 16, 2018

[enter-talk] ANECDOTE OF SEEING RM IN REAL LIFEㅋㅋㅋㅋ


No but this was too funny so I had to share itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
“I had to supervise BTS’ concert and MV so I saw them twice. I’m not a fan of Bangtan but to all the attention seeking f*ckers who swear at Rapmon’s face f*ck, if you see him in real life, you f*ckers will just turn into fine dust. First of all, it will take you 2 nights and 3 days in order to see him completely from head to toe. And his voice is worthy to appear on The Voice and make the judges turn their chairs. He would just need to go there and say “hello I’m Rapmon” and all the judges would go “so sexy voice (T/N: written in English)” and would all turn back. As for the audience, these brats would all become speechless at his voice and would make a fuss to get his signature on the spot. F*ck, when they were filming their MV, I told him to run from one end to the other to show the masking (?) and he was like “I have to run there”? When I heard his voice, ah… I thought, if ever he asked me for a kidney, I would of course take it out for him f*ck, he would crush all those attention seekers like a hammer”
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

post response:
[+1,241][-311]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.15 23:14 신고하기
Me too I saw RM up close in real life?? If I can speak honestly, originally, I thought that he’s not exactly the type to get praises for being handsome. Since there were so many bashing posts about his visuals, I didn’t expect much but when I saw him on the spot, I really found him hot. He looked so manly and clean!! When he smiles, his dimples show up and they made my heart flutter… also, his face aside, his proportions are no joke… his legs are f*cking long and his face is f*cking tiny… he definitely doesn’t deserve to get bashed. I think that people are just comparing because there are too many handsome and pretty people in the idol world..ㅇㅇ
278
16

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.15 23:36 신고하기
I saw him in real life and I saw his height in all its splendor
242
26

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.15 23:07 신고하기
I’m someone who seriously can prove you that I’m a fan of another group but I think that RM is the most handsome idol I’ve seen in real life. Everyone has their own taste. I like guys who have monolids and who look manly so when I saw Bangtan at their year-end stage, I asked my mom “isn’t he (RM) handsome? Who do you find the handsomest?” and even my mom said RM. I find him better looking than those pretty boys. I seriously think that RM looks so dope
206
56

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.15 23:05 신고하기
I’m thinking about his face and even looking at it again, I don’t find him handsome
100
147

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.16 06:43 신고하기
I seriously think that there are way more male idols whose looks are more of a  hit or miss than RM but they never get mentioned, people just want to bash Bangtanㅋㅋ
96
5

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.16 02:08 신고하기
He doesn’t have a handsome face but his good proportions and nice voice together create such a cool aura around him… especially when he talks, you can see how sexy his brain is… I would give him my kidneys…
79
6

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com