Sunday, March 4, 2018

[instiz] KISS SCENE CREATING A BUZZ ON FACEBOOK RIGHT NOW BECAUSE IT'S SO HEART FLUTTERING


"Let's date"




Love Playlist webdrama "Just one bite"(?)
Right now people are going crazy over the male lead's eye smile
The male lead is Honeyst band's vocal Cheolminie

original post: here

1. The last gif... Amazing

2. Who does he remind me of....
 > CN Blue Kang Minhyuk?
 > He looks like Im Hyunsik!!
 > That SS501 Park Jungmin nim?? Doesn't he look like him??

3. I feel like this won't work on me... There's nothing that makes my heart flutter

4. I found out that he's from FNC's band Honeyst and his name is Kim Cheolminㅠㅠ 

5. I like it too muchㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜ 

6. He came to my school during our festival, he's so handsome... And he sings well too

7. I can see a bit of Cha Eunwoo in him

8. His eyes kinda reminds me of Eric Nam

9. Cheolmin-ah... So I lived to the day I see you kiss..

10. He's so cute when he smiles



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com