Sunday, March 4, 2018

[instiz] MALE IDOL WHO NEVER HAD THE SAME HAIR COLOR HE HAD BEFORE DEBUTING



Before debut




Violet color



All white



Black + silver



Cherry blossom color



Mint + gold



Blonde



Khaki



Black



Reddish brown



Green

And now









Red

post response :+50

original post: here

1. No but he's still a rookie... Will his hair be fine?

2. I like Taeyong in black hairㅠㅠ  So handsome

3. He suits all of them butㅜㅜㅜ  I'm worried for his scalp

4. Will his hair be okay.... But he does suit them all!

5. I thought that blonde was his best color while scrolling down but I saw black... Black hairㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Ah How can he suit all of them??

7. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He was too pretty I saved all the pictures..

8. His face is amazing

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com