Monday, March 26, 2018

[teens stories] I’LL WRITE DOWN THE ADVANTAGES OF BEING HAVING A MALE TWIN

Image result for kakao gif
(pic not included)

T/N: OP is a girl
  1. He will end up being my lifetime friend
  2. Since we grew up in the same environment, he has gone through similar experiences as me and also shares similar values
  3. Our eating habits and taste are also similar so if I want to eat something and invite him, it will always be an ‘OK’ (that’s only possible if you have a good relationship with each other though)
  4. He also has similar music taste as me so we recommend songs to each other
  5. I can share all the things that I can’t tell my friends. He’s a friend that I can totally trust. Since we are in the same grade, we know a lot of people combined together. I talk about anything with him and since we’re a family, I don’t have to worry about regretting what I tell him later on
  6. It’s kinda similar to #5 but since he’s friends with guys an I with girls (it’s a bit TMI butㅋㅋㅋ) if there’s anything related to guys that I’m curious, I can ask him about itㅋㅋ
  7. We can pick outfits for each other. We both are into fashion which is really good
  8. His friends = my friendsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

post response:
[+1,219][-33]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.24 00:44 신고하기
I have a female twin but I never have to worry about her spreading things I tell her and we also like to eat the same thing so I can relateㅋㅋ also, when I want to do something, I don’t have to contact my friends. I can just go watch movies, go to restaurant with my twin instead…
196
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.24 11:06 신고하기
Must-have to have the above: you guys have a good relationship
148
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.24 00:21 신고하기
Ah me too I want a male twinㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
126
7

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.24 17:47 신고하기
In our school, the #1 student in the department of liberal arts is a guy and the #1 student in the department of science is a girl and they are twinsㅋㅋㅋ  so the kids call them the “twin towers”
109
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.24 13:21 신고하기
Me two I have a male twin and the annoying thing is that our school separates guys from girls when it comes to making classes? They also prohibit relationships so the male students can’t even talk with female studentsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so I can’t talk with my own twinㅋㅋㅋ f*ck, that one time, we were just joking between us and a teacher walked passed us and we got called into the director’s officeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ we told the director that we were twins but he said that even so, we shouldn’t talk to each other f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ f*ck, I can’t even talk to my own familyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ seriously, I want to switch schools
102
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.24 10:27 신고하기
Ah my friends are male-female twins and their faces are both above average and I’m so jealous… be too I want to have a twin
97
3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com