Monday, March 26, 2018

[teens stories] HOW TO KNOW IF YOU ARE UGLY OR NOT

When I look at myself in the mirror, I think “if I had to kiss someone who looks like myself, would I do it?”
And then, I get hit by the realityㅋㅋ

“Aigoo, I laughed. That was so funny”

post response:
[+96][-2]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2018.03.24 10:58 신고하기
Am I the only one like this?? when I’m done with all my makeup and look into the mirror, I am so in awe with myself for looking this pretty. But then once I’m outside and look at the mirror again, I get so disgusted with my looks;;
273
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.24 10:44 신고하기
But am I  the only one who feels like I look different every day? Seriously, some days, I’m a f*cking goddess (???) but then some other days, I look f*cking ugly and my monolids are f*cking thick. Those days are the f*cking worst…
195
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.24 10:33 신고하기
But I think that the only way to know if you’re ugly or not depends on your confidence. For real, there’s a girl I know who’s super pretty but she doesn’t know about it and she always has a tone of complex about herself and gets stressed all the time. As for me, I do think that my face is pretty but if I had her face, aigoo.. I would be so thankful. I want to switch faces with her…
118
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.24 10:21 신고하기
I have this kind of days too… today, I only wore lipstick and thought that I looked like a f*cking goddess but then on other days, I would he so disappointed with my face, feel like I gained weight and feel that I’m so f*cking ugly. But then on the days I feel pretty, I become f*cking proud ㅇㅇ
39
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.24 18:39 신고하기
The schools’ mirrors are the worst. I look f*cking ugly in them
36
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.24 10:24 신고하기
I’m not that pretty but I have high self-esteem, so I won’t be able to judge myselfㅋㅋㅋㅋ
31
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.24 21:53 신고하기
When I have makeup on, I look fine on any mirror but once I take a picture with the back camera… words cannot explain how f*cking ugly I look
30
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com