Wednesday, March 14, 2018

[teens stories] I’M AN OUTSIDER AND WHEN WE WERE TAKING OUR GRADUATION PHOTO, THE KIDS HELP ME WITH MY MAKEUP


Image result for katalk friends

T/N: “Outsider” means being a “reject”
 
We were taking our graduation photos today. I was alone by myself in the washrooms since I wanted to put on some makeup but there were a lot of kids in there. So I decided that I would go out but there was a kid in my class who made some room for me and told me to do my makeup there. Her friends said that I looked like a beginner and told me to put this and that first instead of other makeup. They also told me how to put them so it looks pretty and was even helping me out. I found it regrettable that I was so shy so I couldn’t get closer to them. When the kids left, I even thought to myself “am I really an outsider?”
In the end, we even exchanged our numbers

post response:
[+708][-7]
original post: here

ㅇ |2018.03.14 12:03 신고하기
It’s ok if you guys weren’t close during high school, you can still meet them after graduation and get closer afterwards. I’ve seen this kind of case before. There’s still a lot of time before graduation so try contacting them. Just try to have funㅎㅎㅎ
160
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.14 09:20 신고하기
There are still 11 months before graduation! So you still have 330 days to get super close to them. The remaining days will be fun
102
0

ㅇ |2018.03.14 14:14 신고하기
Don’t worryㅋㅋㅋ you endured through high school as if your life depended on it but wasn’t able to get close to them. But instead, you can get close to them now and grow as adults togetherㅋㅋ
91
1

ㅇ |2018.03.14 14:51 신고하기
Even so, these kids are so kind
22
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.14 12:31 신고하기
Send them a ka-talk and thank them for that time, and then try to naturally have a conversation with them and get close!!
18
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com