Wednesday, March 14, 2018

[teens stories] WOULD YOU WANT TO MEET SOMEONE LIKE YOUR DAD?

Image result for dad



(pic not included)

I seriously wouldn’t want to..

post response:
[+860][-73]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.13 23:25 신고하기
For me, if I met someone like my dad, I would marry him on the spot.. our mom and dad fell in love with each other at their first sight and on their 100 days, they decided to get married to each other. After 2 years, they gave birth to me and it’s already been 19 years since they’ve been married. And even now, it still feels like they are in their honeymoon phase.. at first, they wanted to wait 1 year before getting married and people were saying how they lost their minds by getting married only after 3 months but I feel like they really made a good decision to get married.. our mom always does everything for dad and dad also takes care of mom. When our mom feels down, our dad immediately puts his coat on and goes to the convenience store to buy her food and drinks.. both mom and dad works but dad gets off work late and leaves at around 9 PM but even so, as soon as he comes home, he does the dishes and even helps mom to do the laundry and clean up. Since I’m studying at that time, he would even come in and help me solve my math questions… (by the way, our dad graduated from KAIST and our mom is from Hongik University and I just wanted to brag a bit about them….)
456
81

ㅇ |2018.03.13 22:32 신고하기
No… I wouldn’t want to. Because of my dad, I became a celibateㅋㅅㅋ
446
13

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.13 22:32 신고하기
Hul, if I met someone like my dad, my life would be the worst… my older brother is also like that and they are like dogs
260
10

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.14 08:25 신고하기
I think that almost 80% of the girls wonder why their mom would get married to someone like their dad, and think that their mom is so pitiful for marrying someone like their dadㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
143
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.13 22:59 신고하기
Me too, my mom even tells me to never meet someone like dad
102
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.14 08:48 신고하기
I wouldn’t, I’d rather die
98
2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com