Tuesday, April 10, 2018

[enter-talk] CELEBRITIES' REACTIONS TO SEEING CHA EUNWOO

Idols falling in love with Cha Eunwoo at first sight @@



You can totally see Wendy right through with her expressionsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
She's completely in admirationㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



Not only girls, but even guys would have their heart fluttered when seeing Cha Eunwoo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Actors would also say that they've seen lots of handsome people in their lives but Cha Eunwoo is the wall


Even Kyung Gyu-ong was in awe with Cha Eunwoo
It's my first time seeing him like thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


He's so handsome ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


All the male idols in admiration when Cha Eunwoo's close up appearedㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ


Look at Sayeon nunim smirking ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I'm so envious she got Cha Eunwoo's selca..


Even seniors who've been promoting in the industry for a while are in awe with his face


He's handsome and even his body is good @@


post response:
[+349][-74]
original post: here

RN |2018.04.10 01:09 신고하기
My bias is my bias and Cha Eunwoo is Cha Eunwoo... I'm a Reveluv
153
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.09 22:22 신고하기
To be honest, when you look at other visual members out there, it all comes down to your personal taste, but Cha Eunwoo is the only idol I find handsome when he's not even my type
153
4

ㅇ |2018.04.09 23:27 신고하기
F*cking handsome...That's when he was still a commoner!
152
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.10 01:03 신고하기
He's basically the one top of idol visuals. No male idol can mix with him. A face that's a waste to be only an idol. Even as an actor, he would chew on everyone else
66
5

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.10 02:11 신고하기
A guy I can acknowledge for his handsomeness without being my type. Just like Wonbin, he's not my type, but I know he's handsome. He's like the idol version for actors with Wonbin
56
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.10 01:03 신고하기
Not only his face but is body is a scam too.. He's tall, his legs are long and his promotions are solid ㅋㅋ Even his skin is a scam
55
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.10 00:13 신고하기
If he did that to Wendy who lives in SM's flower garden, it's over
48
2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com