Tuesday, April 10, 2018

[enter-talk] TWICE'S SEVERE OUTFITS DURING THEIR SHOWCASE

This was the sight during Twice's showcase yesterday........



Those are clothes that Twice's face can't even win over..
How is this good?


This is a major crisis..
They could've easily dressed them well..Why?


What are those stockings???


I wonder if the cordis even cared..ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
I'm telling you their face can't win over those


Since when they like stars so much?


I guess they would've been fine alone, but together the colors are seriously..


Jungyeon's top looks like what I used to wear as a chodingㅎㅎ
Because of those clothes, her proportions didn't survive


post response:
[+112][-7]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.10 14:07 신고하기
No singing abilities, choding dance, and choding clothes.... Who seriously listen to them???? I sometimes wonder
131
103

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.10 14:48 신고하기
Wow.. Twice is one of the only female idols I care about although they're not my bias but... Those clothes are just wrong...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
57
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.10 16:12 신고하기
Let's change cordi...They're really squeezing their visuals like that, the clothes.. Just no..
46
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.10 16:48 신고하기
Can they practice singing.. I don't care about their clothes, but they're not fashion models, so shouldn't they be worrying about their live singing 
30
27

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.10 17:59 신고하기
Do you know when this was? It was Likey's showcase outfit ㅇㅇ I thought it was the same promotion ^^ Twice should change their cordi, we're in a different season but they're still working the same stuff
15
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com