Tuesday, April 24, 2018

[enter-talk] I CAN'T UNDERSTAND THE IDOL CULTURE?




Seriously the idol coupling thing? They call it RPS (real person slash), I seriously can't understand why people do that. The members are all good friends, dongsaengs and hyungs, but fans create a dating relationship out of it. They would even draw them having sexual intercourse or use their names to write fanfics.
I understand that you like them together, but must you make up stuff about them?
If we see it in a different angle, if male fans were shipping female idols together and drew manhwa of them being naked having intercourse with each other, aren't you going to lose your minds?
I seriously don't understand why this is still not an issue and the fans all think that this is okay.
Isn't this considered sexual harassment?
I can understand that the members are getting along, but to fantasize them being in a couple and drawing them out is just unthinkable.
I would be so disgusted as a male idol if I found out about it
this is the thing I wish can disappear from the idol culture the most ㅋㅋ 


post response:
[+163][-21]
original post here
ㅇㅇ |2018.04.24 20:44 신고하기
I can understand up to the point where they make up names to couple them together because the ir chemistry is so good and it sells. But to see them always being paired up and having sex makes me want to vomit. 
67
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.24 20:31 신고하기
But to be honest, it's impossible to not have RPS when you fangirl
63
29

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.24 22:00 신고하기
Kim Sunggyu said something about his fanfic before ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He started to avoid Nam Woohyun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
57
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.24 20:43 신고하기
I know that RPS is a bad thing itself, but there are people who actually write very well ... And once you fell in the trap of those writers, you won't be able to escape, you know what you're doing is wrong but you're trapped
32
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.24 21:23 신고하기
Isn't making them have sexual intercourse sexual harassment? 
28
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com