Tuesday, April 24, 2018

[instiz] I FOUND STRAY CATS AT MY COMPANY’S WAREHOUSE

On Wednesday, I was at the warehouse of my company and kept on hearing noises so I went to check what was happening and saw the cat. She looked like she was pregnant so I just gave her a can of tuna and water and she ran away.
 
회사 물류창고에서 고양이 득템..jpg | 인스티즈

I saw her again on Thursday and saw that she barely ate the tuna but drank all the water. Every time she saw me, she would come running so I realized after that it wasn’t a mother cat but a baby. It looked like she had no mom so I decided to take her.
 
 

Actually, when I decided to take the cat, I saw that there was another kitty with her.
But the other kitty was in a bad condition so I had to bring her to the vet.
 
 


All washed up
 
 
This one was the one I took to the vet. Apparently, she had an eye disease and suffered from malnutrition
 


The two of them together
 

(more pics at source)

post response: +32
original post: here

1. Asldkjfepakdsalgjspdosd so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
 
2. Jjang cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
 
3. Cute ㅠㅠ
 
4. Crazy wow… wow…. <3<3<3<3<3<3
 
5. So cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
 
6. Wow….
 
7. Ah cute… so cute!!!!!
 
8. Ah please, me too I want to raise cats
 
9. Healing ㅠㅠㅠ
 
10. They have 3 colors too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com