Wednesday, April 25, 2018

[enter-talk] IS THERE A MEMBER WHO SUFFERED A LOT?

For me it's our Jacksonㅠㅡㅜ

His life living in another country was so hard...




post response:
[+32][-0]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.25 13:07 신고하기
My biases had it so hard. Ever since he was 18 years old, he had to bare the weight of being a leader for his team. When our leader was still a trainee, he ate jjajang ramyeon for a whole year because the times were so tough for him. He had to endure it all. / Another one came from overseas and could barely understand any Korean, and because of the cultural differences he had it hard. He was also put alone in his own dorm and had to prepare the food for the dongsaengs. He always felt sorry that he couldn't pull his weight / He had vocal cords nodules so he had to perform surgery, and he became the main vocal again. Our main vocal had it so hard last year, but I'm so grateful that he was able to endure it all.  The fact that he's always smiling makes me even sadder / He debuted during his puberty so he was quite sensitive to everything, but actually it was very cute. He also has a lot of love for the fans, but when he cries, it made me so sad / And lastly, the one whose dream came true but cried during the last episode because he felt so sorry, don't feel sorry. I cried when I saw you tear up, don't cry anymore. I will always support all of you. Whatever you choose to do next year, I will understand your decision. I'll support you my bias 3701
65
10

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.25 15:55 신고하기
Our Yoon Jisung.. Even though he said he's not worried about his celebrity life, he can't help be be worried and this makes me tear up. He lived in a goshiwon (t/n:: study room/dorm) and did a couple of part time jobs here and there. He was attending university and was at the tip of debuting every time, but couldn't. He appeared on Produce 101 and gained a lot of fans, but he also received a lot of swears. After his debut got confirmed.... He couldn't say it, but we all knew it, he received even more ate and the fans from other groups all started to hate on him. People have been cussing him for not going to the army and wanting him to quit Wanna One to join the army instead, even his future with MMO at this rate is so unstable. He's making money but I'm still worried about him for next year..... He got all the way there and became a singer, not because of the fans, but because of his own effort. I know that I'll get downvoted by a lot of people, but please don't. Seriously if I were Jisung, I would be so depressed...
31
11

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.25 16:03 신고하기
The male idol who have suffered all this time
27
8

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.25 13:19 신고하기
I know that Lovelyz all had it hard, but Jisoo who got tangled with that controversy since debut makes me so proud of her yet sorry for her. I really hope that the haters know how bad they were and would live the rest of their lives baring their crimes. I feel like Jisoo is such a cool person, Seo Jisoo I love you
19
6

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.25 17:30 신고하기
Suga for me. He was making music in a basement at Daegu and he got in the auditions through a self composed song. But for him to take the bus from Daegu all the way to Seoul, he had to skip a bunch of meals, he had to work part time jobs and hurt his shoulder, suffered from depression and social phobia. Once he debuted he also experienced a lot of hardships, Thank you for baring all of it, and it's a relief to see you happier lately
14
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com