Tuesday, April 3, 2018

[instiz] GAY COUPLE FINDING OUT THEY'RE ACTUALLY SIBLINGS


Sometimes reality just seems like fiction...

original post: here

1. I feel sorry for them but I'm also fascinated, my feelings are mixed up...

2. Hul my heart hurts for them...

3. No....No....No....No......Ah... What to do

4. Hul I feel so bad for them..

5. It's indeed true that people naturally gravitate around those who are similar? So that's how they find their partnersㄷㄷ

6. There are actually more instances like these than you expected

7. Realistically speaking, you would usually fall for people who are similar to you because they make good impression....

8. In the end, apparently they had to break up and remain brothers... There was really no way for them to sort this out?

9. I'm kinda impressed that stuff like this actually happens...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com