Tuesday, April 3, 2018

[instiz] HIGHSCHOOL RAPPER PARTICIPANT WHO REJECTED SM AND YG'S CASTING


Bang Jaemin

#I chose to become an artist and refused SM and YG
"I got cast in SM after HSR and I got a casting for YG before appearing on the program"
"At first my parents were really disappointed, people around me would tell me "Why didn't you accept it""
"They told me "If you accepted their casting, you could've done way better than now""
"They kept telling me "you'll regret later" but if I had to go through it again, I'd act the same way"

"They're not like that anymore, but at first my parents wanted me to become an idol as soon as I could so that I could start making money fast hehe
But I seriously hated this idea, so I went to the audition and purposely failed and came out
I know some of you might think that I think highly of myself and I'm a show off
But rather, I did it because I know exactly what I want to do.

I would've looked so weird if I debuted as an idol or some stan attractor, I would've looked like the Molang bunny"

post response: +5

original post: here

1. That's right, if we're talking about talent, it's Bang Jaemin's face... He looks so innoffensive

2. Bang Jaeminㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ But it's fascinating that YG knew of him even before he appeared on HSR...

3. Yeah, you would've been a cool idol, but I'll still support you pursuing your real dream

4. He looks like Hyerin from SM rookies!!

5. He looks so fineㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Since I'm a third party I'm not in the position of telling him what to do but seriously it's a shameㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

7. When I saw him on the show I remember thinking he should become an idol... So I wasn't the only one who thought of itㅌㅋㅋ 


8. The funny thing is that he has the Baekhyun vibe, maybe that's why SM wanted himㅋㅋ  He would've made a good stan attractor

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com