Saturday, April 28, 2018

[instiz] IDOL AND ACTOR WHO ARE BECOMING MORE AND MORE ALIKE

Actor Yang Sejong and Pentagon's Kino






















post response : +7

original post: here

1. Hul I thought I was the only oneㅠㅠㅠㅜ  Our Hyungoo and Sejong ssi ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

2. Hul they do look similar, I can't tell who's who from the 5th and the 7th pictureㅠㅠ

3. They do look alike but you still see who looks more idol-ish and who's more actor-ish

4. They look like brothers

5. Wow the first time I saw this, I couldn't differentiate but the more I look the more they have different vibes

6. Even the styling is similar

7. They kinda look alike, but don't look alike...

8. Is it because I'm not familiar with either  I can't differentiate at all

9. Oh they look alike

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com