Sunday, April 8, 2018

[instiz] LEE DONGWOOK WHEN HE DIDN'T HAVE HIS EYE HOLE

Because of age, people start losing the fat on their eyelids.
Lee Dongwook is a perfect example of that case

This is his past picture when he had monolids



This is the transition of when he slowly started to lose his fat

Right now

original post: here

1. Wow... interesting

2. Wow... He really lost it slowly... I'm jealous

3. Wow daebak

4. Gasp...

5. Hul interesting

6. Me too I'm going through this but I look different... I look much more tired and old... ㅠㅠ

7. Someone I know went through this too and now he/she has double eyelids but also looks tired and worn out. So now, he/she's stressed because of it...

8. Hul daebak...

9. Ew, the before pictures look like my ex 
>ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
>ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. ???? Is that another person???



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com