Sunday, April 8, 2018

[teens stories] I'M SO JEALOUS OF AKMU'S SUHYUN...

I was watching YouTube and just thought about this suddenly but I'm so jealous of Akmu's Suhyun...

She was in her 1st year of middle school and went on K-pop Star with her oppa and won #1. She debuted in her 3rd year of middle school and this year she's only turning 20....

Even before her debut, her songs were the hot topic and once she debuted, her songs still did well on the charts... she's so impressive

She said that she wanted to make a YouTube channel and asked YG for his permission and she's able to update her channel consistently. Also, once she puts her mind into something, she works hard at it ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

The thing I'm the most jealous of is that when I look at her Instagram, she's close with my biasㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ looks like she gets along with the celebrities who are her age

It's also impressive how she was able to make her dreams come true at a young age and I like seeing her working hardㅠㅠㅠ fighting




post response:
[+610][-17]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.08 10:13 신고하기
She has high self-confidence and loves herself so much which is really good... She's my role model... 
167
5

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.08 00:39 신고하기
I'm jealous because she has high self-esteem
128
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.08 00:20 신고하기
Me too, she's close with my bias and I like that so muchㅠㅠㅠㅠ seriously, she's a young and rich mochi peachㅠㅠㅠㅠ
81
8

라이엘 |2018.04.08 13:08 신고하기
She's a genius no?.... no point in being jealous of a genius' life..
46
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.08 10:04 신고하기
That's right. Besides, since she didn't really attend school much, she didn't get to meet many weird people or have any weird incidents at school so i think that's why she's still so innocent..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
36
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.08 11:40 신고하기
Being talented is scary, but being able to enjoy what your doing with your talents is even scarier
33
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com