Sunday, April 8, 2018

[teens stories] I SUCCESSFULLY DID MY COMING OUTㅎㅎ (TRIGGER ALERT)

I'm in my 1st year of high school, and I'm a girl who's dating my girlfriend!
I knew that I was homosexual ever since my 2nd year of middle schoolㅎㅎ
My girlfriend told me first that she was gay, and she already came out to her parents.
So me too, I came out yesterday, I pretended that I was talking about my friends.
I'll try writing out my conversationㅎㅎ

Me: Mom, I'm so lonely
Mom: Why so suddenly?
Me: My friend got a girlfriend last week and they are going to see the cherry blossoms today. Me too I want to date
Mom: But right now it's time to study, not to date
Me: My friend is pretty and her girlfriend is also pretty
Mom: Is your friend a girl or a guy?
Me: A girl
Mom: She must be pretty then
Me: I want to have a girlfriend too, please give me permission

I said that and suddenly my dad cut me off
Dad: If you really like her, then of course you can date her
Mom: If you're just joking about dating her, you can't. You have to be serious about this
Me: I really like girls

And then my mom and dad were silent for a moment.
And then we just started eating and we talked about it more seriously about how I started liking girls, etc.

I was crying while talking to them but I bet that they were shocked tooㅠ I'm so happy that they reacted calmly..ㅎㅎ


To do list
1. Eat well
2. Live more ardently than anyone else
3. Love something

post response:
[+606][-108]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.08 10:18 신고하기
First of all, congrats on telling your parents but ne!!!!!!ver!!!!! talk about this at school, not even to the friends who usually hang out with you... Me too I'm gay. I'm in my 2nd year of high school but I knew that I was gay ever since middle school. My crushes always just remained one-sided loves, although I can't really decide since I'm not an adult yet but... I'm currently crushing on my Japanese teacherㅎㅎ find strength
144
7

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.08 00:38 신고하기
Don't talk about this to anyone at school, I beg you. Not even to your closest friends
111
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.08 00:37 신고하기
Your parents must have cried in your back
95
51

ㅇㅋ |2018.04.08 00:38 신고하기
Whether her parents cried or not, this is OP's life .. Looks like the commenters don't understand
68
8

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.08 16:45 신고하기
Being gay is a mental illness. It's something that you acquire and you can fix it too. I respect gays but you have to know that 80% of AIDS patients got it from gay people. 
54
58


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com