Thursday, April 5, 2018

[marriage/ in-laws] I BROKE OFF MY ENGAGEMENT WITH MY FIANCE, DID I DO WELL?

Image result for landscape gif anime

Hello, I’m a woman in my early 30’s.
I’ve been dating my ex-fiancé for 2 years in a long distance relationship and because of our age, we’ve had some discussions regarding marriage. So we’re had our engagement ceremony and started living together. Since we are from different districts, I moved into his house. Our wedding ceremony was approaching too but I thought that I’d just bear with him. Every time he did something wrong, he would put the blame on me and say how it’s because I didn’t take care of it. I knew his personality and thought that I’d just endure it but I ended up breaking off our engagement. Did I do well? Please tell me that I did a good thing…

post response:
[+419][-20]
original post :here

ㅎㅎ |2018.04.05 07:34 신고하기
You did well. I’m still unmarried and in my 50’s. If a woman doesn’t meet the right man, that’s just the natural thing to do. So please slowly wait for the good man
216
2

ㅇ |2018.04.05 06:27 신고하기
I think that if you marry late, say in your 50’s, and meet a good man, I think that you can be very happy too. No matter how much people obsess with age, everyone feels alone. But if you meet a husband that doesn’t suit you, you won’t feel alone, but lonely.
43
3

남자 ㅇㅇ |2018.04.05 14:33 신고하기
Life is long and you shouldn’t live with someone who doesn’t respect you. If he’s already acting like this before getting married, you did very well to break off the engagement
18
0

갸웃김 |2018.04.05 14:53 신고하기
You did so well. It’s better to break the engagement than to get  a divorce!!!! Please meet someone who can distinguish who did wrong. You will find a good match :)
11
0

서투름이 |2018.04.05 09:03 신고하기
Good job. If you're raised as a spoiled child by your parents, you won't be able to tell what you did good from wrong. Life is so long and it gets boring, how will you survive if you're going to think like a 50-60 years old already?
10
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.05 17:37 신고하기
You did better breaking off your engagement than me who’s still married but is living a painful life.
9
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com