Tuesday, April 17, 2018

[PC stories] IT'S SCARY HOW KARMA REALLY DO EXIST

Image result for karma koro sensei gif


Hello, I'm 17 years old and currently, this year is my last year in high school. I'm going to sit for the national exam this year. Little did I know that this year is going to be the worst year in my high school life. It all started when I was elected as the vice president of my house (basically, my school system is the same as Harry Potter where the students are divided into 4 different houses) and some of my batchmates started to turn their back on me because of weird rumors that started to arouse after I was elected. 1. They started calling me copycat-girl. The rumour started because I accidentally bought a school bag exactly same as my batchmate. Fyi, she is well known to be Regina George in my school. She also one of the people that opposed me being the vice president. As my school is a boarding school, the rumour spread as fast as lightning and now even my junior knew about it. She started to spread that I always try to copy everything that she does when it is merely only the school bag that was the same. 2. The Regina George also started a rumour that says I'm lobbying the teachers to get elected. There are two nominees for the vice president for each house. For my house, it was me and Regina George's close friend. When I get elected their gang was REALLY unsatisfied that they keep spreading rumours about me. At first, I thought this is so unfair that all the things happened to me. But then, I realize that this is karma for what I did in 2015 and 2016. I was one of the people that accused plagiarism and trended the hate hashtag towards BTS. I'm not going to reveal my fandom but I used to hate BTS so much that everything that they do seems problematic to me. I was so blinded by hatred. I am still not their fan but I have to admit their songs (and bap) comforts me a lot when I'm going through all of this. If I have a chance to meet them I really want to apologize to them. And to ARMY all around the world, I apologize for all my wrongdoings these past years. Lastly, I hope everyone can think thoroughly before you leave any hate comments. Make a research about the controversy and who started the controversy. DO NOT GET BLINDED BY THE HATRED! I got a hate for merely having the same school bag as my friends. I can prove to you that I am not one of the Armies if you want :)


Got a story? Share it here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com