Wednesday, April 18, 2018

[teens stories] DO YOU THINK THAT MY FRIEND’S JOKES ARE TOO OVERBOARD?

(T/N: let’s assume that OP’s friend is a girl but she doesn’t specify it)
She would hit my head with her fist super hard and would also hit my stomach.
She would also dust off the sugar on those sour jellies that you eat in my hair.
Sometimes, she would make jokes about me being a kimchi-nyeon (T/N: materialistic and superficial), would sprinkle water on me or grab my hair.
She also cusses a lot.. do you think that friends who joke like that are too extreme?
I know that you can joke around with friends but every time, I feel like she’s crossing the line and I’m left being speechless..
Do you guys think that a friend can joke like that..?




post response:
[+117][-3]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.17 22:09 신고하기
I’m impressed that you can even call kids like these ‘friends’

109
1
ㅇㅇ |2018.04.17 22:10 신고하기
Isn’t this straight up school violence?
52
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.18 07:43 신고하기
F*ck, that’s not a friend, she’s a bully
25
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.18 13:53 신고하기
At this point, I think that OP is just pretending to be her friend; that’s too severe.
9
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.18 21:25 신고하기
My friend, this unnie knows exactly how you feel so I’ll tell you what, you really have to be serious about this issue for once. You have to think about how previous you are and that know she doesn’t care about you. She’s not your friend. Please ditch her in advance. I hope that you choose the path that will make you less stressed.
4
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com