Wednesday, April 18, 2018

[theqoo] KOREAN ENGLISHMAN AVENGERS CONTROVERSY

[theqoo] KOREAN ENGLISHMAN'S APOLOGY FOLLOWING HIS TEASER VIDEO 

t/n: a bit of context: apparently Korean Englishman released a teaser video with the Marvel actors and "ignored" Pom Klementieff and netizens have started calling him out for being discriminatory and racist

SaheO


original post: here

1. He wrote a good apology, but I don't want to see him again

2. I wouldn't call this straight up racism, but he knows he messed up and he's reflecting over it... I always enjoyed watching Korean Englishman I hope he'll release better content from now

3. I hope he won't do this again, he's a Youtuber I like

4. Amazing apology...You people who know nothing about him, stop with the hate comments... He went all the way to apologize, people who want to swear at him just want to swear for no reasonㅎㅎ I didn't see this as racism at all, but seems like people just started calling him out... So he removed it??

5. I'm unsubscribing

6. It was worth apologizing, and he did it well. Still, I'm not going to watch his channel anymore. There are lots of other Youtubers with clean consciences too anyways. I just realized I watch him only because he's white...

7. I watched the actual video and he was so much, I'm so disappointed..

8. Unsubscribing

9. He must be feeling so uncomfortable right now, it'll be okay..

10. Ah I can't watch him anymoreㅜㅜㅜㅜ

[theqoo] KOREAN ENGLISHMAN LOSING SUBSCRIBERS NOW

rXOqT

original post: here

1. The way he likes the comments turned me off, I understand him losing subscribers..

2. He cherry picks the comments to push to the top, last time I saw him liking a comment saying "shouldn't we be thankful that a foreigner is even introducing Korea to others" I was so turned off;;;

3. He got into a huge controversy in the past for liking a comment saying we should be thankful for him promoting Korea...

4. Me too I used to like him before, but nowadays he's so boring...

5. Nowadays he's freaking boring I lost interest..

6. Nowadays it's f*cking boring, he uses the same contents on different friends that's allㅋㅋ ... Although I watch all his videos, the one that created a controversy this time made me stop watching them alltogether

7. Am I the only one who started watching more stuff on Jolly instead of Korean Englishman?? I find Jolly so much more interestingㅋㅋ

8. I remember thinking he knows lots about Korea for a foreigner... But damn

9. That's why he released an apology

10. To be honest his videos have no contentㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  So there's no reason to watch them

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com