Wednesday, April 18, 2018

[theqoo] I WAS A FAN OF MY BIAS EVER SINCE THEIR DEBUT

rfsmQ
Debut: The first time someone appears in the celebrity world on stage and promotes

original post: here

1. I actually fangirled on them even before their debut

2. I watched their debut reality show and became a fan even before the debut

3. I became a fan 8 years after their debut... I've only started fangirling late in my life and I needed some comfort so I found about them...

4. My first time fangirling was for a group since their debut, but the group I fangirl on is after

5. They've debuted twice, so I was a fan since their 2nd debut

6. After their debut, I fangirled on them f*cking late ㅜㅠ

7. I became a fan since Shinee's first teaser

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com