Thursday, April 19, 2018

[teens stories] KIDS, DO YOU LIKE YOUR REAL NAME??

I really hate mine ㅠㅠㅠ My name is “Haeun”…
The meaning is “God’s grace (Hana-nim ui Eunhye)”, my family is Christian so they wanted a name that was related to the religion. Up until there, I have no problem but the issue is that I seriously hate going to church? I just don’t believe in God and there are also a lot of things that the church do that disappoint me…. So this name just doesn’t fit me well…. My mom and dad always look at me and go “you have to live according to your name, don’t forget that you’re God’s grace. And then they start nagging me about it…” ㅠㅠ They are always asking me to go to church, to serve others and do good things to my friends…. I seriously want to change my name once I become an adult ㅠㅠㅠㅠ no but who thought of a name like this….ㅠㅠ  do you guys like your name?ㅠㅠ

post response:
[+320][-35]
original post: here

ㅇ |2018.04.19 00:13 신고하기
My last name is Ahn but my name is ‘Ye Bbeun (pretty)’. F*ck, what kind of situation is this? It’s like a negative statement if you put it together. It becomes ‘Ahn Ye Bbeun (unpretty)’. Do I have to change it?
300
5

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.18 23:12 신고하기
I seriously think that anyone who make fun of other people’s names are all losers.. it’s not like we’re chodings anymore
246
9

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.18 22:57 신고하기
My name is Yeeun… Shin Yeeun… which stands for ‘Jesus’s grace (Yesu-nim Eunhye)’. Me too  I hate going to church ㅠㅠ
185
28

ㅎ |2018.04.19 03:34 신고하기
No but I seriously don’t understand parents who would force religious names into their children. You’re the one who should choose for your own religion.. it’s like they are pressuring us
122
8

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.18 23:34 신고하기
I don’t like how my name is so common…
89
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com