Wednesday, April 11, 2018

[teens stories] THERE ARE SOME KIDS AMONG THE CHUBBY STUDENTS WHO HAVE HIGH SELF-ESTEEM

Image result for 자존감 높은애들
(pic not included)

I find them so impressive. I’m not considered to be very chubby
But my confidence is relatively low… my victim mentality is pretty severe too
 
To be honest, I can’t even bring myself to upload a profile picture on Facebook
(I’m scared that people compare me with other kids and laugh at me)
There are kids who are chubbier than me who have boyfriends and date around,
But because of my personality, I’m just a motae solo…
 
Seriously, I’m so jealous of chubby kids who can confidently upload their pictures on Facebook and I find them admirable


post response:

[+494][-28]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2018.04.11 17:09 신고하기
People like that hang out with similar people and are surrounded with a lot of good people… they aren’t timid either. The way you fell about yourself is important but it’s also important to surround yourself with good people.. So when you meet someone, try to look at the type of friends they have
133
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.11 17:03 신고하기
Our unnie is considered to be overweight but she’s always smiling and her personality is very good. She’s like an energizer. The kids all like her a lot and what’s surprising is that she never broke up with her boyfriend. They are married now but because of her weight, it’s hard for her to get pregnant ㅜㅜ Anyways, fighting OP, the most important thing is confidence
128
19

ㅎㅎ |2018.04.11 17:15 신고하기
No matter if you’re ugly or disabled or whatever, you will always be able to find confident kids among them. Just think that it’s also possible to have high self-esteem even though you are chubby. What’s so impressive? We are all the same humans. Think about it for a bit! If you treasure and love yourself, you will be able to find someone who will be able to treasure and love you too!
112
8

ㅁㅁ |2018.04.11 17:41 신고하기
Now that I’m older, I really think that the environment in your household is important… no matter if you are disabled, chubby, etc., positive and bright kids are able to stay confident because they have parents who act as good mentors when they are going through a hard time. They are not pretending to be cheerful, you can just feel that they just simply have a very healthy mentality
60
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.11 17:39 신고하기
Can the f*ckers who always comment that chubby kids are smelly f*ck off?
55
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com