Wednesday, April 11, 2018

[theqoo] XIUMIN'S DIETING METHOD

TIQrA

from 11PM to 7AM: nothing
7AM to 8AM: walk
8AM to 9AM: eat
9AM to 1PM: starve
1PM to 2PM: lunch
2PM to 6PM: starve
6PM to 7PM: diner
7PM to 11PM: starve

It looks simple at first, but it's a method that barely any person who starts it can keep up with it because it's so hard. 
There are a lot of people who showed good results after this

original post: here

1. Wow ㅠㅠ  I want to grow this habit I need to stop eating

2. I didn't know this was called the Xiumin diet, I've been doing this forever, this is such a good routine to have and there's no yoyo effect to this diet

3. This is something that seems very common but fascinating

4. How is this easyㅋㅋ  People who diet would know how it feels when you're in the "starving" intervalㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5.  So no snacking at all... ㅠㅠ

6. To be honest, as long as you don't snack, you will lose weight easily, but that's the hardest partㅠㅠ

7. The hardest part is the starving in between. You can't even substitute with drinks..

8. I'm doing something similar where I routinize when I eat and it's quite effectiveㅇㅇㅇㅇ

9. I don't know for the rest, but taking a walk in the morning is key

10. It's seriously tough to keepㅋㅋㅋ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com