Wednesday, May 30, 2018

[naver] ‘RADIO STAR’ ONEW “I HAVEN’T BEEN MEETING ANYONE RECENTLY AND I’VE BEEN PLAYING WITH CLAW MACHINES’




“Nowadays, I don’t meet anyone. I just play with claw machines. I have a lot of toys at home and also collect figures. It’s my new hobby. I feel euphoric every time I pick a toy”



original post: here

1. [+1,575, -21]
It’s because a seat has become vacant… my heart just breaks for them… even so, it looks like everyone has become more bright…
 

2. [+762, -127]
The people who are writing hate comments here, do you actually know what happened in real life??  Of course, Onew was in the wrong for drinking too much and fell because he was too drunk, so he grabbed unto the girl’s leg because he thought that it was a table pillar… but people are framing him as a sexual offender here… to be honest, the people who were at the scene all said that and he had no ulterior motives. He was just too drunk…
 

3. [+524, -23]
I watched the broadcast and they were laughing at each other but it didn’t feel natural. It looks like they were all worn out and I found them so pitiful… to think that they have to send a member off after spending 10 years together while sharing their joys and sorrows…
 

4. [+371, -5]
So Shinee is also turning 30 y.o…
 

5. [+303, -22]
He looks so sad… Looks like he tried his best to look bright… it breaks my heart ㅜㅠ
 

6. [+167, -5]
Please don’t write hateful comments, seriously. What did he even do to you guys? You guys are just sitting in your room writing hateful comments, but have you ever thought about the person reading it? Seriously, you guys are too much


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com