Tuesday, June 12, 2018

[enter-talk] HUL SOLBIN RELEASED AN APOLOGY

Image result for solbin jin
T/N: Background story: Solbin was doing a V-live on her last broadcast for Music Bank and saw Jin passing by and called him ‘Kim Seokjin’ (despite him being 5 years her senior) and ended the live abruptly, so netizens were disappointed with her behavior.
 
“Hello, this is Laboum’s Solbin.
I was happy to spend the past year and 10 months as an MC for Music Bank.
I’m sincerely thankful towards the people who helped me and loved me although I was lacking. I’m very thankful.
 
Also, I want to apologize for those who were hurt and who felt uncomfortable because of my careless actions during my last broadcast. I’m sorry.
 
I will work hard and show a more mature side of me in the future. Thank you”
 
Crazy

post response:
[+310][-96]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2018.06.11 18:10 신고하기
The broadcast didn’t even end, she just went out. She didn’t even look at the fans and even the Laboum fans were pissed. Of course she should apologize towards the fans. The broadcast didn’t even fully end and she flew out..
511
192

ㅇㅇ |2018.06.11 19:07 신고하기
The victim in Jin though, why are people saying that the Armys are in the wrong?~~~~ don’t make a fuss~~~~
469
283

ㅇㅇ |2018.06.11 18:08 신고하기
You think that apologizing like this will be enough? Tsk tsk, because of her, Jin who did nothing wrong got cursed at too. If she was to write an apology, she should’ve written it earlier. Does she even know how much Jin suffered? It’s her apology post but I don’t feel any sincerityㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
371
322

ㅇㅇ |2018.06.11 19:09 신고하기
Just think if Jin did what Solbin didㅋㅋㅋㅋ he would’ve been cursed solid
148
22

ㅇㅇ |2018.06.11 19:20 신고하기
Anyone reading this would’ve thought that Jin didn’t get cursed at at allㅋㅋ People were calling him a Hannam flirting with other women. Why are people turning Solbin into the victim?ㅋㅋㅋ
 
128
34

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com