Tuesday, June 12, 2018

[teens stories] WHEN DO YOU FEEL THAT YOU’RE THE UGLIEST?

Image result for cry meme



(pic not included)

For me, it’s when I wake up in the morning and put on my lenses or my glasses…^^.. seriously, I look almost not humanㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and I look the prettiest at night before I remove my makeup !! I also look the prettiest during PE class? When I sweat a lot, I look at myself in the mirror and look f*cking innocent. F*ck, sorry for sounding like a snob ㅜㅜㅜ

post response:
[+333][-28]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.06.09 04:01 신고하기
Nono, me it’s when I stand next to a freaking pretty kid and look at myself in the mirror. I just think ‘what’s up with my face?
177
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.06.09 01:04 신고하기
Before I take off my makeup, I can relate ㅋㅋㅋ큐ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I just want to go out again looking like that
128
3

ㅇ |2018.06.09 10:40 신고하기
The PE class partㅋㅋㅋㅋ I f*cking agree. It’s because our skin looks whiter and our cheeks redder
123
5

ㅇㅇ |2018.06.09 12:41 신고하기
When you take a shower and look at the mirror,  don’t you think that you look pretty? Your skin looks whiter and you look all smooth and that puts me in a good mood ㅋㅋ but then when I wake up in the morning and look at my face in the mirror, it’s all full of blemishes…
86
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.06.09 13:50 신고하기
When I do my makeup at home, I think “oh, I look fine today?” but then I look at my reflection on the glass windows outside and I  look like a f*cker
85
1



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com