Friday, June 15, 2018

[teen stories] MOM PASSED AWAY


 Mom passed away

 *tick tick*

 Even if mom's carrots are fermented, I'll  eat them~


 *tick tick*

 Even though all the side dishes that mom put in the refrigerator have gotten bad, I can’t throw them away.

 If I hug the blanket that my mom used to use

 I can feel that my mom’s smell will slowly fade away each passing day, and I cried a lot.

 The traces of mom have slowly started to disappear at home.

I should have went to the movies with her
Mom: Bring mom too~
MC: Ah I don’t want to, why would I go with mom?
I shouldn't have gotten mad
MC: Ah stop nagging!!!
Mom: Sigh, just do whatever you want, you brat

I should've answered her when she asked me to explain
Mom: Please tell me how to take videos with this
MC: Ah, I already told you how back then

 These are the things I regret the most. If I listened to her, mom’s face and voice would have remained in her phone.
Mom: Is that Snow? A lot of people use it but I don’t know how
 When I was young and asked my mom to explain things to me, she would always agree no matter how many times I asked.
MC: Why is it raining? Why are flowers blooming?
Mom: This is because~

 When I was young and cried, my mom would come to me running to comfort me
Mom: Don’t cry

 I regret wanting to become an adult so fast.
I never knew that the older I got, the closer I got to parting ways with mom.

I now know that parting ways with your family is part of the sad separations you will have to experience as an adult. This parting is sadder than any other partings.

post response:
[+2,881][-14]
original post: here



ㅇㅇ |2018.06.15 23:53 신고하기
Seriously, anything that has to do with mom or dad is just a tear jerker.. I seriously would never cry over anything no matter how sad it is. But if it has to do with parents, I cry a f*cking lot
286
1

으하 |2018.06.15 23:29 신고하기
Who posted this?ㅜㅠ I’m crying in the subway and look like a crazy personㅜㅜ
187
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.06.15 22:17 신고하기
Please don’t post sad stories like these… T_T
130
46

ㅇㅇ |2018.06.15 23:42 신고하기
If anyone changes the content of this post, they are the worst f*cker out there
108
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.06.15 23:45 신고하기
I read through this thinking that I should now treat my mom better but I know that I’ll go back to my original state after the day is over
72
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.06.16 00:33 신고하기
Please record a lot of videos with your parents. I seriously regret not taking any videos of my parents. I can’t even remember my dad’s voice
63
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com