Thursday, June 28, 2018

[teens stories] I’LL LET YOU KNOW THE TRENDY ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THE US TO BE A FREAKING INSIDER

T/N: Insider = opposite of being a reject
Hello, my last post had positive responses so this time, I thought that you guys would be interested in reading about abbreviationsㅎㅎㅎlike I said in my previous post, this is all for fun… Let’s get it
Here are the abbreviations used in SNS
1. Ttyl (talk to you later): I’ll call you, text you, talk to you later
Me: HOLY SHIT I got an A on the test! What did u get?
Friend: Let me check ttyl
2. Fml (f*ck my life), it means f*ck my life
Me: Did you finish your research paper?
Friend: FML (^^)
3. Kys (kill yourself)
This is not as extreme as it sounds, there’s a bit of a nuance… like “are you kidding?” kind of nuance
Me: (dad jokes)
Friend: Kys
4. Wdym (what do you mean)
Me: I’m done
Friend: Wdym
Me: I’m done with my boyfriend, I broke up
5. Idk (I don’t know)
Friend: What do we have for the math homework?
Me: Idk
Friend: b*tch (this kind of swear can be used towards your close friends ^!^)
6. Btw (by the way)
Me: (Chatting by myself)
Friend: Btw, you got something on your face
7. Np (no problem)
Friend: Can I see your science notes for a sec?
Me: Yeah sure
Friend: Thanks!
ME: Np
8. Ikr (I know right)
Me: Did you watch the fancam I sent you?
Friend: Yooo she is soo hot I have a girl crush on her
Me: Ikr?


post response:
[+194][-2]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.06.28 16:15 신고하기
ily.........
46
0

ㅇ |2018.06.28 18:59 신고하기
OP-yah, keep on writingㅠㅠ I’m so curious about Americans’ lifestyle
9
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.06.28 20:27 신고하기
Just reading this gives me the American vibesㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7
0

22 |2018.06.28 16:41 신고하기
OP-yah, seriously, this is so fun. I hope that you can write more. I’m looking forward to stories about discrimination too… <3 I’ll be on an exchange soon ㅠㅠ
7
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.06.28 17:00 신고하기
Actually, fml is not ‘fun my life’ but ‘f*ck my life’. OP wrote it well but changed it later but I just wanted to let you guys know
5
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com