Thursday, June 28, 2018

[theqoo] LET'S TALK ABOUT THE WORST BULLYING TREATMENT YOU RECEIVED

keyVz
"The kids in my class found my mom's side dishes shop on Naver map and they went to write swears in the reviews and gave it 1 star, this was the saddest thing"

post response: here

1. Wow those are real f*ckers seriously

2. Those crazy f*ckers seriously I hope they get punished by the law

3. Ah...ㅠㅠㅠ F*ck

4. I swore as soon as I read this... Those f*ckers without principles

5. Seriously I'm so pissed off I let out a swear

6. When I was 10 years old, I was the only kid in the academy who was an GOD fan, while the rest were all Shinhwa fans. That's why I got bullied. I was hanging around under the academy and there was someone who dumped a watermelon from the window. It was 3 floors high. They were also throwing persimmons and spitting at me. A relief I didn't get hit at all. After that, I actually made some friends

7. There's this girl from my academy who's stealing my money and giving it to the guys at the academy 

8. Someone kicked me in the butt and told me I wasn't worth living and that I should never be pregnant in the future... It was too much

9. This is such a sad post, I hope those people receive what they deserve

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com