Wednesday, June 20, 2018

[theqoo] I FOUND G-STRINGS IN MY NUNA'S BEDROOM~~

(pic in the original post)
OP: I entered nuna's bedroom
Mom: It's mom's, don't enter nuna's bedroom carelessly like that, dude you're even going in the army now

original post: here

1. I can't believe you did that in the first place, and you even took a screenshot and decided to upload it. When my male dongsaeng find my underwear, he just pretends he didn't see themㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Is it because our age difference is not that great?

2. You brainless f*cker, must you go in her room and purposely look for her panties? I can't understand

3. ??? What's with the hype? It's your nuna's undies, so it means you probably see it everyday when you do the laundry no?ㅋㅋㅋ;

4. When I was at the part where he said he entered the nuna's room, I thought "he must be a choding" but I read "dude you go to the army" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's a severe case

5. Ew he's crazy

6. Besides that, he's old enough, his mom should give him some severe education

7. He 100% shared it with his friends too

8. He's the worst for even thinking of posting that on communities

9. Just looking at his hand, he looks like a pig

10. No but why would you care what undies she wears? And you're the one entering in other people's room carelessly like that, why would you even take pictures of underwear???? Goosebumps

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com