Wednesday, June 20, 2018

[theqoo] THE PRETTIEST MEMBER IN RED VELVET, TWICE AND BLACK PINK FROM THE GENERAL PUBLIC'S POINT OF VIEW

I know everyone has different tastes, but those are the members who have been called "F*cking pretty" the most

Irene
Pexva



NnhCf

vCYvI



Tzuyu

lAnuL

jpebV

QvDQb

Jisoo

jhjmT

mDZrW

kEtaU

original post.: here

1. A----GREE

2. It should be Joy instead of Irene
 > In the past, Joy didn't receive the reaction Irene did in terms of visuals

3. Not sure for Irene, but if you look at overall, Jisoo and Tzuyu have both a goof body and good proportions..

4. Irene Irene Irene Irene

5. Kyah all 3 of them are so pretty, Irene is crazy pretty in the first picture

6. I didn't know Jisoo could be this pretty, but once you start finding her pretty, she'll remain pretty;;I sent a picture to my unnie on Katalk just now and even she went "F*cking pretty"ㅅㅂㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Her genes..

7. I thought it was Jennie for Black Pink

8. Tzuyu's body is good tooㅠㅠ seriously f*cking pretty

9. You can't contest that all 3 are pretty

10. What's weird is that I've never found Irene pretty, and I don't understand why people find her pretty. But I get it, we all have different tastes





0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com